CSS & SEO eCommerce website with Admin system
We are branding and packaging agency and planing on a website with shopping cart system for our clients to purchase custom printing products and creative services. We already have a clear blueprint in mind, but we need you to lead us to realize the plan.
Site functions will include:
* HIghly user-friendly store front system for users to view portfolio, request quotes and order custom products online.
* Content management system with editing tools for us to add unlimited pages, portfolios, product categories, product details….
* Admin system for us to manage orders, client lists, products, quotes...
* Member login system for clients to view order history, edit profile, place custom orders…
* Custom keyword and description field for each pages we create.
* Onsite live chat system
* Auto email confirmation system for ordering, tracking packaging, quote requesting…
* Two language version system (English/Chinese) for both store front and back
We would provide:
* Forms in HTML
* Main wireframes
* Photo stocks
* Page flow instruction
* Videos to be inserted somewhere on the pages
* Chinese translation for main navigation store front and back. (We'll add additional Chinese pages ourselve)
* Creating clean CSS and fully SEO web pages compatible with most browsers and Mobil devices
* Creating a user friendly admin system for us to manage the page contents
* Connecting payment gateway to Paypal
* Uploading site to our server
* Submitting the sitemap to major search engines
* Connecting pages to Google Analytics
Site examples: (ours will have different function)
[url removed, login to view]
Sample sitemap/architecture is attached.
Additional job opportunity:
We are also planing on creating a custom estimating system to be added on to the admin system. We would like to assign this job to same developer/company if possible. Please see the following description for system details and provide a quote for developing this "add-on".
We are providing custom quotes for printing products such as packaging and catalogs to our clients. Our cost factors includes: plates, press, colors, papers, coating, die cutting, embossing, foiling, gluing, folding, proofing, shipping, discounting… We need a function where we can preset those prices. For example:
- Prices for 1 color, 2 colors, 4 colors printing...
- Prices for 1000 press, 2000 press, 5000 press...
- Price for 14pt text paper pre 1000 sheet, 2000 sheet…
The beauty of the system is when we type in the dimension of a print product and select some additional finishings, it will automatically calculate the prices for producing 500, 1000, 2000, 5000… items by understanding how many paper sheets will be used, what plate size should be used, how many presses will be needed, additional charges, the total weight of the order… So, we can have the final costs and sale prices instantly. We have all the formulas and rules. We use Excel separate sheet to do it now; not so effective...I believe it's not a complex program to develop, but you need to understand a bit about offset printing and how we calculate the cost.
Again, we are a brand solution agency, we will have more website projects for you as we help start up companies to establish brand identities. We are seeking longterm partnership with you. Please provide the best bid and work for us. Looking forward to work together. Thank you.
45 freelancers are bidding on average $1581 for this job
Expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through Milestone Payment (Escrow).. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
Hi, we have developed similar ecommerce sites with W3C validation, full CMS and multi lingual feature, PayPal integration. Please check the analysis and feature list in the PMB. Thanks