Various similar Solidworks makros are available online for free download. See some examples attached below.
I want to have some minor adjustments to achieve this functionality:
1. Start macro from within Solidworks
2. Select folder, remember last choice if possible
3. Open each *.sldprt and *.sldasm files and create centered png-screenshots in isometric view, save *.png-files
4. Open each *.sldprt files and create STEP , save *.step files
5. Open each *.sldprt files and create STL, save *.stl files
6. Open each *.sldprt and *.sldasm files and create drawings like this
a. set size to A3
b. apply drawing template, template provided by me. Template can easily be set in the macro header or an INI-file
c. create 3 main views (wire frame) and a 3D- view (shaded) in an appropriate scale for A3
d. fill header fields from properties of the 3D-file, and from current date
7. export PDF
8. close file
9. completion message after all file creations
Please note: we do have the standard Solidworks 2018 license without "task builder"-plugin. The macro needs to be done as a freestanding tool.