Install Purchased Magento 2 (M2) Template on My Existing Website
- Status Completed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 3
I have a small project and need someone to install a template/theme I just purchased on to my existing Magento 2.0 installation. Steps are as follows:
1) Back up database
2) Back up website as an image file
3) Provide me a link to download the backup
4) Install template. I will provide files after project is awarded. A link to information about the template is here:
[url removed, login to view]
Tutorials provided by vendor are here:
[url removed, login to view]+installation (I don't know how good the information is).
5) Install any extensions provided by vendor (will also be emailed to you). Per the website above, they include: Ajax Search, MegaMenu, Film Slider, Ajax Wishlist, Ajax Compare, Ajax Catalog, Newsletter popup
6) Test to make sure site is working just like the sample site.
RoGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online