1. Collect 20 research papers 2013+ ( from preferably journal(IEEE Xplore, ACM- [url removed, login to view], Elsevier- Science Direct, Springer- Lecture Notes on Computer Science) and choose one of specified subject under this general subject: - Business Process Re engineering.
(all 20 papers must to be related to the subject and four of them have solution to one problem)
Note:when you collect the papers send them to me before you begin step 2 to get approval on them
2. Review that 20 research paper with the following considerations :
the solution they are proposing including the proof of concept and what is/are the problem/es in the proposed research.
3. Extract the problems(limitations) out of each paper.
4. Make a table of each paper with the limitations identified.(two columns :paper title((at your own words),,limitations as sample
5. Define the problem that will be tackled in this paper (send it to me to get approval before the next step)
6. The proposed solution (novel solution)
7. Validation and implementation for the proposed solution
8. Write the abstract, introduction and conclusion
9. Provide the references.
10. Change the format as per the template I will suggest you(I will provide you with sample paper(take the idea not contents or the same problem that has been proposed and solve )
and free link to the digital libraries)
*Plagiarism should be less than 5%.
*Maybe the paper needs to be edit, So I will ask you to edit if it needed.
*I'm not going to release the payment until the job is completed and proved.
*if you failed to complete the job on time you will lose the whole payment