I am looking for somone who can build me a vray material library
with starting ammount 10 different but similar cloth materials.
To do the materials:
- As a start reference you can use public materials (download of resources or you may have some)
- Each material will have textures I will provide. This textures should first be edited in pshop acurately for seamless texturing and has to cleaned up a little.
As the result how the texture look finished there is also a photo!
- For each texture you have to do additional textures like bump and normal.
(1-2 materials have also special properties like refl. glossiness etc.)
- then naming the material as the name of the main-texture
- Render a sample in a studio scene setup and later on a special object I provide!
- When materials are ready you can save it as a mat and I can use it then for final rendering closeUps!
Please only bid if you are familar with shading vraymaterials ans you know
the individual parameters and know theier properties.
i think of 1 day make it rough and 2 days for tweaking shading each!
Thnaks for bidding!
39 freelancers are bidding on average €412 for this job
We are professions artist team, we have more than 8 years experience, are looking for interesting projects. We are looking for long term relations and reliable clients to work with them. [login to view URL]
Hello! I'll be glad to work on your project. I'm an experienced and responsible specialist in 3Ds Max + V-Ray. You can view more of my 3D works: [login to view URL]
Architect Engineer here from Dubai and American Experiences i can provide you high Quality work as per your Requirement and will satisfy you Please if you interested then let me know Thank you