Create a spreadsheet for me, teachers companion.
Create an Excel spreadsheet that will be a teacher’s companion. It has to have an area for the grades, rank them, split them into different quartiles, create relevant charts, give all the summary statistics that are relevant, color code grades that need to be looked into, have a conditional format highlighting when a student does better or worse than previous exams, show relevant lookup values for grades according to number and letter, have relevant pivot tables, etc. The goal is that it is a stand-alone tool for teachers to use to assess everything possible about a student.
You must use every tool at your disposal. You must use clear, concise and appropriate formulas.
1. The first page should be a cover page with hyperlinks to the other pages and a picture in the background.
2. The second page should be a dashboard.
3. Include relative, absolute and mixed cell reference
4. use all the summary statistics (sum, average, min, max, count, etc.)
5. use at least two different instances of date and time functions
6. use at least three different formats such as number, date, custom etc.
7. use at least three different instances of nested if functions
8. use vlookup and index/match functions
9. create and use range names and use them in formulas
10. have at least 5 charts with axis names, chart title, etc. describing the data
11. use data bars
12. use at least three instances of conditional formatting, one of which needs to be custom formatted
13. design at least 2 tables
14. freeze panes
15. text boxes to explain
16. name your sheets and give them colors
17. sort the table at two levels or more
18. use the subtotal function
19. have grouped data
20. have at least four relevant pivot tables with at least two calculated fields (measures) and a calculated item
21. have a slicer available for the pivot table
22. create a variable data table
23. use solver (with saved and summarized scenarios)
24. use advanced filters
25. use the database functions
26. use the sumif(s), countif(s), averageif(s) functions
27. use rank, percentrank, quartile, frequency, stdev, and correl functions
28. at least two cases of data validation
29. use dynamic charts connected to lists
30. use some VBA (even just something simple)
31. use at least 2 different types of buttons (non-VBA)
32. use visualizations