I am looking for a developer to work on a project for a healthcare startup. We have an existing web app and I need someone to modify existing code for front end/UI changes. It is like a turbotax that steps users through making legal healthcare forms.
I need someone to modify what I have already -- a website that generates a form for the state of Ohio. I need to replicate the code but have it generate a form for the state of North Carolina (if the user says he/she lives in North Carolina when putting in mailing address).
1. New Text/Remove Ohio text: See Attached - this is the new text that needs to be seen by the user
2. North Carolina PDF form generated - Attached is the new PDF form that needs to generated. As the user creates a profile and answers questions, this form gets populated. I attached the official PDF form and also one that is "annotated" with what should be "imprinted" on it by our program.
3. The PDF that is partially filled out will then needed to be printed. The user will have to sign the paper and UPLOAD it to their account. I need to create this PDF upload tool.
4. I need to know that the other functions of the website work
- people can share access to the PDF they uploaded
- the latest version of the profile is there (ex: if they uploaded a form, this is the latest version that is accessible)
To view what I am talking about: [url removed, login to view] (need to say you are from the state of Ohio to generate a form)
I would be interested in a potential long term relationship if this works goes well. There will be many further paid opportunities to work together.
85 freelancers are bidding on average $1288 for this job
Hello Sir,I just checked short description of project,I'm very interested to your project and sure give to you best quality of project,Can you please take short time to me for discuss about your project thanks
Hi, I can assist you with this project. Here is a sampling of the few of my work contained at my portfolio: http://www.divulgetechnologies.com/ Please reply back so we can discuss. Regards, DT