We have a site made in WordPress, it's a WooCommerce store that sells wedding products.
We developed a Wedding Lists functionality so that the married couple can create a list of gifts with products from the store. We work with the ti wishlist woocommerce plugin ([login to view URL] product/ti-woocommerce-wishlist-wordpress-plugin/) and a developer made the necessary modifications to adapt it to our needs.
Our client requested new changes to this section and we need to finish some points that were pending. We should work based on what is already done.
These are the pending tasks:
- Fix image input in list creation form.
- Expired lists must be hidden one week after the wedding date.
- Buyers should be able to add products to a wedding list created by another user.
- Add a dedication field to print a card with the gift.
- Integrate the wedding list checkout with PagoPar gateway ([login to view URL]). Actually, it's working with the native Woocommerce native checkout).
we need a gift card with credit to buy in the store. You must be able to enter the amount and name of the recipient (common user or married couple). This could be some kind of digital product in the store classified as a gift card.
We will provide the design.
when a new user creates an account, a discount coupon code must be sent to his registration email. The discount percentage must be configurable from the admin area. WooCommerce already has a coupon system, but we need this coupon to be automatically sent to new users.