I require the installation and configuration of an online school to offer courses using Learndash.
1. Review, clean and organize our server on which the web page of the online school will be hosted, so that there is no problem in the installation of templates and plugins, and improve the speed of the site. This implies eliminating spam, junk files and passing the antivirus. It is also essential to improve the speed of our page. Our server is dedicated and is contracted with an external company that provides internet services. Wordpress and php are already installed in their latest version.
2. Help us identify the best template to offer online courses that is fully compatible with Learndash and that resembles Coursera. We have this template purchased: [login to view URL], but we have doubts about its speed. We have thought about this other template to buy, but everything will depend on the advice provided by the person selected to implement the project: [login to view URL] = ThemeCampaigns & utm_content = Theme & gclid = CjwKCAjwkN6EBhBNEiwADVfya1gXqjnUBTzJNtM9_tGc8z2STiagbv91jW-Dl1Y9BW-6ePEFHs3mtxoCAGw8QEmplavD_B's suggestions always more than 90% speed, however, we accept Google's suggestions more than 90% speed proposal, however, we always accept Google's suggestion more than 90% speed, however, and always comply with Google's suggestion standards, however, and always comply with Google's suggestions, however, and always comply with Google's standards proposal.
3. Create the home page similar to Coursera: [login to view URL] and on the home page place a sample of the courses offered (3 or 4 courses with their costs)
4. Update these plugins that we already have installed on the server: Learndash, Elementor (free version) and Wocomerce (free version). However, we need to update and review that they are well integrated with the template.
5. Add the additional plugins that learndash has, both premium and free. Many of these plugins already exist on our server.
6. Tailor Learndash's lesons to be as clean as possible, and allow for the best content visibility, with optimization for videos. Find that the presentation of lesons has the progress bar at the top and the fewest number of buttons.
7. Get the system to record the automatic viewing of the videos in the progress bar, once you finish watching a video.
8. Allow courses to have different payment options and discounts, as well as subscription plans.
9. Give instructors a bonus for students they recommend.
10. Add gamification in all courses and give students points for all the activities they do.
11. Make it possible for a student to buy a course with points obtained in gamification.
12. Make it possible for a person to give away a course.
13. Allow groups to enroll in courses.
14. Make a demonstration course that looks great, similar to the ones Coursera has. We provide the content.
15. Adapt the template with SEO techniques so that it is in the first places of Google.
16. Ensure that the speed of the site is at least 90%, according to the evaluation made by Google: [login to view URL]
ATTENTION: I REQUIRE EVERYTHING BY WEDNESDAY, MAY 12, WITH DEMONSTRABLE PROGRESS EVERY DAY
15 freelancers are bidding on average $265 for this job
I have reviewed project description and have some questions which i would like to discuss further. Please message me so we can discuss further. Thank you.
✓ Hello sir, i have read the requirements regarding this project and i can start working on this project right now. I can exactly do what you want me to Kindly contact me here, thank you