We have a wordpress website built on "X Theme", with a bbpress forum and using ultimate membership pro as registration plugin (test server: [login to view URL]). The structure is:
- /home is a public page with a login widget;
- after login, there is a members area with 4 pages: videos, news and forum (3 content pages) and my profile (to change avatar, password).
- we use all-in-one-migration-tool plugin to export the website to a wordpress file from our test server to the live domain and server.
The webstite has 2 issues to be solved:
1) Visual editor of "X Theme", Cornerstone is not working. It has been fixed before, and stopped worked again. We would like not just to fix it again, but to understand what is happening that it works in test server, but after export / import to live server and domain it keeps bugging.
2) Membership pro members plugin is not suitable to our project since it's users data is not shared with wordpress/bbpress users data. It works fine to create user groups and edit each page access permissions, user registration is also ok (more visual atractive then wordpress standard user registration page), but users posts on bbpress forum don't show their avatar picture uploaded on sign up. So, to edit one's data, users today must upload avatar picture twice, once to membership pro on registration, and again on bbpress user profile. It should not happen. Also, we posted some news in the "news" page, and new users with right privileges are not seeing the post.
The work process and deliverables are::
A) If you want to login and check members area, please send pvt message.
B) We will export wordpress file using all-in-one-migration tool. Developer should make improvements and send back wordpress file with same plugin to import.
C) Deliverable 1: Working cornerstone after export/import using all-in-one migration tool.
D) Deliverable 2: Another members plugin should be used to register and manage users, showing avatar picture on bbpress forum. Membership pro should be completely removed from courrent website. If paid plugin needed, we can buy licence.
E) Deliverable 3: documentation of all changes made on website.
46 freelancers are bidding on average $168 for this job
Hello, Thanks for sharing this job!!!! I have more than 8 year experience in Web Development/Design Relevant Skills and Experience Wordpress Expert Proposed Milestones $150 USD - Task cost