This is a Contract role and the gig should be for about 2-3 months (6/8/10 weeks)
Wisestep ([login to view URL]) is on a mission to bring data driven decision making and insights to the process of recruitment and empower recruiters to attract the right talent intelligently, efficiently and productively.
We are looking for individuals who want to build amazing products for a global market.
Years of experience? Not a big deal for us but you need to have prior experience in building SAAS platforms
Conceptualize and Design the User Experience of Wisestep Products and Platform.
The end goal is to : Redesign the UX flows, Redesign the UI, help select or design a theme
You will fit if
* If you are passionate about creating User Experiences
*Prior experience in building SAAS products and platforms
* You are constantly checking out new apps on their user experience how cool or uncool they are
* You know and understand "Simplicity" is tough to do.
* You realise elegance is as much part of the solution as functionality is.
What we offer
Opportunity to create new user experiences from First Principle
* Make a huge impact on our mission
* Solve Challenging problems
* Work with a Great team
What we will evaluate you on
* Your Portfolio of past work
* Your understanding of Consumer trends and the future of UX
* Clarity of thought