One page of either html + scss or [login to view URL] + scss
A Design guide page, which shows the usual things: typography, colour palette, a UI component library for building forms, pages, etc. The design guide does Not need not be original at all. Something based on a freely available react component library is good.
1. Your design guide will be used as the basis of a simple job tracking application. It must be very simple, clear and clean. UI elements must be **quite large, not small** — for instance 50% taller and wider than components in the freelancer.com web interface – so that they can be seen by someone with poor vision and clicked on by someone who has difficulty with a computer mouse.
2. It will be hosted in the browser and is for desktops and laptops with 1920x1080 screens. It should be responsive so that it still works well if the window is reduced to 768px wide.
3. The design guide must specify the usual things such as what font face and what font size to use for elements; a colour palette including primary and alternate colours and colours for errors, warning and information; form controls for text entry, number entry, dropdown choices, radio button choices, buttons, etc etc. The design guide does Not have to be original at all. You should use a freely available react component library that is well supported.
4. The colour palette must use the dark blue, orange, grey, black and white colours in the attached file, AscotWebsiteHeader.png.
5. The guide should use the Roboto Slab 700 https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Roboto+Slab for H1, H2 tags and other display headings.
6. It must be possible to change simple design choices such as typography and colour palette by editing one style variables file.
7. It should be possible to change design choices such as font size and form control size by editing as few style variables as possible.
### Optional Alternatives.
It is acceptable for you to provide the design guide in figma.com.
• Milestone 1. A Finished design guide page in either [login to view URL] or in a React web app