Hi there, I'm hoping to have someone create a script for me that I can run on a regular basis to scrape some data from a dynamic website
Website: [login to view URL]
1. Write the table under the Metagame Breakdown section to a csv, let's call this table1
2. Loop through each row in this table, follow the link and perform steps 3-6 for each
3. The table on the right may have pagination. Loop through each page if necessary and perform steps 4-6 for each table
5. Write the Table under '<table1 row name> decks' to a csv with filename '<table1 row name> <page number> [login to view URL]'
4. Click the 'Compare Decks' button
6. Write the table to a csv with filename <table1 row name> <page number> [login to view URL]'
This should result in tens to hundreds of total csvs being saved
38 freelancers are bidding on average $138 for this job
Hello, I've read the project's description and checked the website and I've a huge understanding of the scraper's workflow. I am able to start now. Please check my reviews and let me know, Thanks.