We presently have an amazing opportunity for a smart and hard-working virtual assistant for full-time work doing product sourcing for an Amazon ecommerce business.
You will be identifying products that meet our buying criteria, finding suppliers, calling and emailing them to open accounts, negotiating pricing and then placing orders.
You must have fluent spoken and written English and a good telephone manner to be able to speak with suppliers on the phone and send them emails.
You will be making many calls and sending many emails in this role.
Strong numerical and data analysis skills are also important.
1. Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, UK time.
2. Training: full training to be provided. This consists of a detailed manual, as well as video resources and live support from seniors. Once you have read and understood the manual, you can immediately start practising, and paid work starts immediately (see pay details below). You will learn the most by practising and communicating with your team members as you go along.
3. Pay: you are paid per new product you have ordered. You are also paid per new supplier you have placed orders with. You are also paid for reorders you place with your suppliers. The pay therefore varies depending on your performance; the average earning for good performers is $300-$500 per month, but there is no cap on how much you can earn, with top performers regularly earning $600-$1000+.
4. Attendance and punctuality: time is of the essence and there is a zero-tolerance policy to non-attendance, i.e. if you fail to show up, you're out.
5. Communication: communication among team members about what you are doing is essential; there is a zero-tolerance policy to bad communication, i.e. if you don't communicate properly, you're out.
6. Working for others: you must not work or apply to work for any other employer/business while working for us; failure to adhere to this rule results in immediate dismissal.
7. Power and internet: you will be working remotely from our computers by connecting via RDP. You must have uninterrupted power and fast & unlimited data connection (proof required). Do not apply if you live in an area with regular power/data outages, unless you can totally remove the issue with sufficient backups. There is a zero-tolerance policy against data/power outages preventing attendance/work.
Immediate start - please only apply if you are ready to start right now.