I own boutique recruitment agency in Sydney, we specialise in Digital and UX recruitment for inHouse digital teams and start-up's.
I am looking to bring on a Virtual Assistant. Before I do, I want to break down the areas/ tasks that I want to outsource into job descritions for a VA.
PLEASE NOTE This task is NOT an advert to hire a Virtual Assistant. I am looking help preparing for one.
In this task I need help from either
1. A Virtual Assitant who can supply me with templates / Job descriptions they have received from clients that they have found effective, so I can use them as a guide. (obviously with any sensitive information deleted).
2. Somebody who could assist me in the process of breaking down the tasks that I want to outsource e.g. give me templates or good examples.
The areas I am looking for job descriptions/ VA instruction examples for are follows.
1. Email Management/Filtering
2. Setting up Autoresponders (Mailchimp)
3. Sending calendars to candidates and clients for interviews.
4. Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
5. Sourcing candidate on Linkedin, Seek (Australian Jobboard) and other sites.
6. Calendar Management
7. File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
8. Database building (eg. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
9. Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
10. Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved ones / family members online)
13. Booking Keeping
14. Posting jobs onto jobs boards
15. Doing graphics and tagging on Video
16. Video Editing
16. Liaison between you and other team members
17. Recruitment (source for other team members like writers or graphic artists)
18. Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
19. Manage and update Social Media Accounts
20. Manage your Blog (Basic WordPress Skills)
21. Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided)
22. Filter and reply to comments on your blog
23. Categorising prospects
24. Blog commenting (to increase links to your site)
25. Participating in discussion forums or message boards.