*** EACH BID THAT STARTS WITH AUTO GENERATED OR COPIED TXT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED! ASK ME SOMETHING ABOUT THE PROJECT IN FIRST FEW SENTENCES SO I KNOW YOU HAVE READ IT ***
We are looking for a devoted and experienced editor to handle only trailers for our weddings( short recap's of a wedding ). Each video we shot is filmed in high quality with a 4K cameras, drones, gimbals etc, so your computer setup must be configured to handle and export 4K 50fps footage.
For each video you will be getting:
1. Selected and looked trough footage ( You will not be dumped with 500GB of all of the footage shot that day, but only selected and best clips ).
2. Short recap of the wedding and introduction.
3. Audio files ( important sentences ) extracted and exported.
4. Short script/idea for some videos.
From you we would require:
1. Deliver of final,exported video ( edited/graded/corrected )
2. Deliver of project file ( with extra files if used ) in case if something needs to be corrected in next few hours and we are not in the same time zone, so we can do it our self.
3. Find the perfect music for that specific video ( very important for us )
4. Have a great feeling for emotional type of videos.
This is not a one time job! We are looking for someone that would be able to work for us long term! We would have 4-5 trailers for you per month. During the July, even up to 7 if you can handle. Our season lasts usually around 10 months per year. Each video would have a deadline that we mutually agree on, but we are very reasonable and understanding when it comes to deadlines.
Here are some of the videos that you can see as an example of what and how we want it to be done:
[login to view URL]
***Please provide your offer for per video.***
***Please provide some of your previous work that is similar to our requests***
( Color, typography, choice of music, feel for a cut is really really important for us )
Looking forward to hire some of you!