Create an Animation
- Status Closed
- Budget $15 - $25 USD / hour
- Total Bids 23
OpenBiz Technology is looking for:
Graphic designer, 2D & 3D Animator
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to the team or management
- Incorporate changes recommended by the management into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- liaising with the team and management, and developing animation from their concepts
- creating storyboards that depict the script and narrative
- drawing in 2D to create sketches, artwork or illustrations
- designing models, backgrounds, sets, characters, objects and the animation environment
- developing the timing and pace of the movements of a character or object during the sequence of images and ensuring they follow the soundtrack and audio requirements
- building up accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals
- recording dialogue and working with editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece
- working to production deadlines and meeting OpenBiz' commercial requirements
We have a ready made device in solid-works software, we need to remodel it including materials, v-ray etc.
We will need 4 (each perspective) renders, including the software file!
The model needs to be black, in a metal material, the front panel lights are deep blue!
Contact us for further information
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online