Simulation Result & Discussion (Project file provided)
• Hydrodynamic analysis of the floater
• Mooring configurations solved in ANSYS AQWA
• Mooring analysis during time domain include cable tension, stiffness for types of cables
• RAO's under Frequency domain and Time domain during regular or irregular wave
• Applying currents, winds
• Coupling loads for structural analysis (FSI- fluid-structure interaction and Fluid-Flexible Structure Interaction or Hydroelasticity) in TD and FD .
• For structural analysis you need two type loads. First one is Hydrodynamic load which is accessible from Load mapping and second one is mooring load which must add as additional force in structural analysis.
• Mapping hydrodynamic load in TD
14 freelancers are bidding on average $160 for this job
Hello :) let me know if you're interested so we can discuss the details. Feel free to take a look at my reviews and details. Looking forward to work with you regards
hello, academiapro writers are experienced in technical and academic writing in various styles. we do ACM, IEEE, APA, MLA and present it in the required way at a discounted [login to view URL] assign