Ribit is Australia’s leading job and internship matching platform for university and VET students. We focus on connecting dynamic student talent to startups and innovative companies for meaningful, skills-building work.
We are looking for a an experienced Technical Writer to help create product and technical specification documents pertaining to the Ribit platform. We need someone who can quickly gain an understanding of the Ribit solution, customer use cases, and overall technology platform.
- Write technical documentation for internal/external developer audiences)
- Elicit information from collegues in the development team and synthesise information from existing resources in order to understand and document the Ribit platform
- Create both written and graphical technical assets, including but not limited to data schemas, API documentation, process diagrams, documentation of physical and logical application structure, application security, and user journeys
- Set and ensure document standards are followed, such as organization, logical order/structure, presentation, word use, illustration, comprehensibility, completeness/correctness, retrievability, tone, coherence, and style
- Understand agile software development methodologies and standards
- Have a background in infrastructure
- Be aware, and have some understanding of web, data and server technology stacks and design patterns
- Good relationship building skills & communication skills
- Excellent capability to develop highly technical documents using diagrammatic tools such as Visio
11 freelancers are bidding on average $37/hour for this job
Hi I am software engineer and have done many technical projects including documentation and UML. You can share more details with me so that we can negotiate the price accordingly. Thank you