We are seeking a creative and analytical individual, a self-starter with a passion for social media, to work remotely as a Social Media specialist for a premium priced membership program targeted to women executives. Must have command of best practices and expertise on trends in social media marketing. Will be responsible for all Social Media initiatives, analytics and performance, with the objective of creating awareness, promoting the brand to target audiences, growing followers, driving qualified leads, increasing membership sales, as well as increasing engagement of prospects, current members and influencers as well as curating, writing, posting and engaging in content for social media sites (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) analyzing and optimizing results utilizing Hootsuite and google analytics. Must be able to utilize a/b testing methodology for content and platforms.
• Manage, curate and write the daily posting and optimization across LinkedIn, Facebook and twitter to reach target demographics.
• Curate articles and Copy-edit and fact-check social media content.
• Design, curate and edit images for all social media platforms
• Develop an engaging and brand-aligned content calendar every month.
• Respond to comments and engage in relevant discussions on social media
• Develop and expand online community of C-Suite influencers.
• Serve as a social media technical expert for all inquiries, expert advice, and collaborations.
• Utilize Hootsuite and google analytics to measure and apply results to optimize social media performance.
• Familiarity with Asana a plus
• Test Instagram and video content
• Utilize a/b testing methodology
• Coordinate with CEO, event marketing, digital marketing, SEO, and PR staff on brand and content strategies and initiatives.
• Develop social media strategies to enhance SEO website results.
• At least 2 years in social medial development, measurement and writing and curating content.
• Experience and understanding of social media strategies, tools, and execution.
• Prior experience optimizing social media initiatives
• Extensive experience with LinkedIn, Facebook, twitter
• Experience with professional membership organizations and B2B content a plus
• Fluent in social media metrics and the ones that matter.
• Expert in Hootsuite and google analytics
• Experience utilizing video a plus
• Expert research, editing and proofreading skills
• Strong portfolio of content that includes written and visual communication skills
• B2B membership subscription services a plus.