I'm looking for analyzing my website scoop to avoid spamming title keywords or context keywords and to be done as these step's below ( step by step )
1) There should only be one <title> tag used per page, and it should only be used within the <head> section of the code.
2) We need to do a keyword research (such as with Google AdWords), note the search traffic that each word or phrase generates on my website per month so focus on it. ( you may check that keywords for me to do a research and be sure for that keywords on each page ).
Also note how competitive the word is as well for close calls and as tie-breakers between keywords.
Then use these traffic values as a general guideline to help you to create our <title> tag text in descending order of value.
3) Ensure my website branding goes last in title... For pages other than your homepage, you might even leave it out of the <title> tag text
after you have stronger keywords on our website the page competing for exposure.
4) Make sure to have no more than 70 characters in our <Title>, including spaces of course, limit the <title> tag text length to no more than 70 characters, including spaces.
5) Developing keyword relevance in <title> tag text, make sure to minimize the use of stop words.
6) Make sure to Reflect the most important keywords used in the our page’s body text.
7) Avoid duplicating the exact text string within the <h1> tag text
After all the above steps done between me and you in each step you may check it with testing it "live" in a demo page with [login to view URL] to ensure your work has been done completley right with analzing the spam technique.
Please only confidence bidders.
41 freelancers are bidding on average $126 for this job
Hi, We have 4+ years experience in SEO and Marketing. We have done many websites SEO and achieve good position ranking using white hat method. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.