Strong SEO knowledge is a must. Absolutely NO TEAMS OR COMPANIES APPLY! Saying the word WE means your a team.
You will be joining my team to do whatever work i need you to do not work on 1 specific project. If you cannot dedicate full time 40 hours a week do not apply. Work will be to do various SEO work for different sites monthly between audits to creating pages to optimization.
Must have a proven record of ranking websites and auditing websites. You will be put to the test, running a tool is not the only way to audit nor can it give you all issues with business to get traffic online.
1. Must be someone who follows industry news regularly to keep up to date.
2. You must also know how to properly design websites, at least basics to properly layout pages and redesign mostly with visual composer is my prefered site builder. If your a full web designer that is a plus, i typically just buy themes but if you can build from scratch even better. Must see a portfolio.
3. You will also be responsible for editing and optimizing sites for SEO on my sites and client sites. I will provide some basic training to make sure you understand my expectations but i am not expecting to teach you everything like audits, keyword reasearch on software like semrush, ahrefs and seo powersuite.
4. Particularly on the SEO side i am looking for someone who i can trust to just do the work and love doing it. Must have experience with ranking sites is a bonus. Most of your work may just be taking content we have written, good writing skills to properly optimize content, optimizing, creating the pages, meta descriptions and titles for seo.
5. Not required but bonus: Experience with link building is a plus like email outreach and lead generation is a BIG PLUS as you may spend a lot of time doing this if your not doing any other work. I need someone who knows how to manage the team to teach how to do this.
6. Not required but bonus: Extensive knowledge with wordpress particularly with debugging and coding. I manage several sites and constantly have issues with my websites. Knowing how to build plugins is a plus. Must also know things like speed optimization and hosting fixes. Shopify skills is a plus, php, codeigniter and other in general just to help is a plus.
7. Adwords and Facebook certified is a plus.
This position is important because you will end up being team leader if this progresses will over this year as i hope to need more people.
I prefer someone who works USA time if possible. Also confirm how well you can write as it can be hard to do SEO without good english skills.
List whatever tools you have used.
Type jigga so i know you read this.
Interview will be auditing a website (not some automated report) with specific details about how you can help not just "It needs backlinks and onpage". If your idea of doing an audit is just spitting out some kind of generic report or generic text your not the person for the job. Your job is to impress me so whether you do little or not is up to you but this is to know you know everything about SEO. If i ask you audit that means i am interested and pass my basic tests so spend the time to give me proper details.
Max rate is $800 a month ($5 an hour), 40 hours per week full time.
**************Please specify in your reply all experiences and answers to all my questions.