Require a screenplay with the following specifications
(1) Storyboard as guidance per attachment but expect 100 scenes of approximately 1 to 1.5 page per scene;
(2) Document Type: Microsoft Word; Paper size: A4; Font style: New Times Roman, Font size 11, Paragraph spacing: 1 (1x or Single); Margins centimetres 2,2,2,2 (left, right, top, bottom); Layout: Portrait; Gutter 0cm; Header 0cm; Footer 0cm.
(3) Number of actual screenplay pages (excluding cover page, etc.) min 100 to 150 max;
(4) Employer will assist voluntarily in content and character development but this is not a guarantee or condition of agreement, and story may improve/change as we work toward a polished final draft, however this is possible on written communication and agreement to do and does not imply change of price thereof.
(5) Setting of main story has to be in South Africa, in the cities and major towns indicated. However, the freelancer may suggest use of certain places he is familiar with or that have some relevance, and to improve realism of the story. This will not attract price change. It is explicitly agreed that the freelancer will research places mentioned in the storyline board, as well its economy and politics although not at a level of becoming an expect but simply to improve realism and flow.
(6) The freelancer may follow sich writing templates as the "hero's journey" (attached) in developing the plot; "king warrior magician lover" (attached) in developing male characters, etc; and templates in developing scenes. However, there is no obligation to do so, except when the project owner seeks clarity.
(7) Price variation is possible anytime but has to be agreed in advance with clear (a) scope change; (b) timelines; and (c) costing.