Job Title: SAP Solution Architect (Ariba)
Job Mode: - Contractual Basis (3 Month)
Job Location: Cardiff (London)
Experience: 7 to 10 year
The SAP Solution Architect must have a balanced mix of technical, functional and business skills and will often work as part of a solution development team. Works at the highest systems level to provide expert advice and counsel to fellow IT and Business colleagues for systems of the most complex nature. Recognized as a technical expert within the department and organization in systems design and analysis.
• Developing technical solutions for our business customers, including requirements gathering, feasibility and gap analysis, architecture design, implementation, and support.
• Creates documentation for various stages of planning, design, implementation and support of SAP solutions.
• Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements, testing of Ariba.
• Should have experience in implementing on- premise and on- cloud Ariba.
• On- demand procure to order solution.
• Good knowledge and understanding of Ariba P2P. Integration of P2P with backend ERP System.
• Hands on experience / working knowledge in Material Management ERP software SAP, Oracle, ARIBA, etc Management Report Generation.
• Integration of Ariba with SAP ECC.
• Tendering and Ordering procedures with through knowledge on all documentation.
• SAP Ariba Strategic Sourcing capabilities including Ariba Spend Analysis, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Contracts, Ariba Supplier Lifecycle & Performance and Supplier Risk.
• SAP Ariba Procurement capabilities including SAP Ariba Buying and Invoicing, SAP Ariba Guided Buying, SAP Ariba Catalog and SAP Ariba Invoice Management.
• Provides expertise for the estimation and financial analysis of projects.
• Evaluates new technologies, introduces best practice and process improvement ideas.
• Stay knowledgeable of the full suite of SAP offerings - including SAP S/4HANA, Fiori and newly released products.
• Provides support such as troubleshooting application shortcomings and/or performance issues.
• Understands business processes and system configuration.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
• 10+ years in IT
• 7+ years working in SAP
• Self-starter, ability to work independently
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Must be proficient at ABAP Programming.
• Understanding of the standard SAP modules: Ariba. FI, SD, PP, QM, PM, MM, EWM, HCM, BI, BW, SF.
• Understanding of Workflow, ODATA, Fiori, Personas
• Experience with Solution Manager
• Experience working with integration technologies and protocols (e.g. REST, ESBs, SOAP, JSON, XML, HTTPS, Mashup, etc.) highly desirable
• Good understanding of Agile development methodology
• Experience with OpenText/VIM, Ariba, GTS, EH&S
• Understanding of SAP PI
7 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1348/hour for this job
I have been working in ERP for last 11 years as a Solution Architect , Project Manager. Delivered number of critical ERP implementations with strong industry exposure.