As a part of recruitment practice, we are looking for freelance recruiters/ consultants to work on various ongoing senior level mandates. The role will entail determining exact qualifications, skills needed in a prospect, and interviewing the candidates extensively to ensure that their experience and needs are appropriate for the job and culture offered by our clients. We stringently maintain a set of core values: Integrity, Quality, Teamwork and Speed.
"THIS IS A PROFIT SHARING POSITION"
As it is a Freelancer Position anybody (even if currently working) from anywhere can apply.
Location: PAN India
Experience: 2 – 6 years
Expected DOJ: Immediate Requirement
1. Understanding job profiles/ job descriptions shared by the client, understand the technicalities of the requirement.
2. Devising a search plan and conduct extensive industry research.
3. Sourcing, screening and identifying the appropriate resume/candidates as per the client's requirements.
4. Sourcing profiles using job sites, Social Sites like (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter), references and head hunting.
5. Calling prospective candidates for a job opportunity and evaluating the candidate on various parameters like communication skill, personality, technical fitment and assessing the candidate as per the job requirements and his/her interest and mapping their ability and skills for the relevant positions by interviewing them.
6. Scheduling and coordinating for the interviews.
7. Ensuring proper co-ordination between Client and Candidates. Maintaining the database of resumes and up-to-date reports in excel format.
(i) Knowledge of sourcing through job portals, social networking sites and new channels.
(ii) Should have Excellent and exceptional communication skills
(iii) Able to meet the targets
(iv) Should have own Laptop/Computer with internet connection.
(v) Prior Experience Preferred, Not Mandatory.
(vi) Freelancer will be paid a commission according to assignments done.
We need someone who will be committed to invest necessary time to do justice to the assignment.