Source a NodeJS developer in Mumbai.
CTC: 3-6 Lakhs
Exp: 1-2 Years
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it like express
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages like Jade
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors like SASS
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance like OWASP standards
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Need Mumbai candidates.
- F2F interview.
- Need candidates with experience with Developing REST APIs
- Need candidates from product based companies are preferred or someone who has worked in small teams