In the heading of your proposal share your top 3 full stack work done in React with a brief explanation about it along with credentials (if required)
We are looking for A Senior React developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications . Your primary focus will be the development our products with react. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Knowledge of React , Redux, Hooks & Rest API's & DB.
– Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
– Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
– Strong Knowledge of latest react version , hooks implementation, Data Binding
- Familiar in using electron js & Node js with chromium
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
– Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
– Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
– Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
– Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
– A knack for benchmarking and optimization
– Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Familiarity with continuous integration
– Strong organizational skills
– BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
38 freelancers are bidding on average $617 for this job
Hi there. I am a top 2% React/Redux developer of freelancer.com. As you can see from my profile, I have finished many jobs here and most of them are React.js and React Native. Looking forward to hearing from you.