This is purely a due diligence project between your team and mine to inspect our application and see if you have the skills to maintain it ongoing. You will be able to demonstrate your capabilities by showing similar or other complex applications your team maintain today. We are looking to shortlist down to 3 development teams prior to deciding and hiring the team to more to Phase two.
We anticipate you will need to spend between 2-4 hours maximum to look at what you would be required to support. Each team that we select will be paid for this time to inspect the front end and bitbucket code.
This will not require you to do ANY coding. You will just be looking at the application front end to see how it works and then inspect our read only Bitbucket repo to see the code.
Our application is used to monitor several thousand domains used for the following purposes:
1. Monitoring the [url removed, login to view] Trust Flow and Citation Flow scores and the Moz OSE Domain Authority and Page Authority scores (using an API)
2. If the domain is still indexed in Google or not
3. How many pages of content are published and how many pages are indexed in Google
4. When its been 25 days or over since content was last posted on each site
5. Showing when a site is down or deindexed
6. Setting up Reverse Proxy using Ngnix on small VPS mapping back to central servers
7. Using WHOIS API for domain names
8. Using a currency converter for domain name financials and renewals
We require a team that is capable of ongoing support. We use bitbucket and have a staging and production server. This project is more to shortlist a group of developers and will require the shortlisted developers to look at the application and also view the bitbucket repo. From here, we would talk about the ongoing cost structures for maintaining the application.
If this sounds like something you and your team can handle, please get back to us. When bidding on this project, please say put this as the opening remarks of your bid: Gun Python - Node.js & Angular.js team here
You will need to be able to show other applications you have made from scratch and applications you support now in order to be shortlisted for round two of this project.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $244 for this job
Lets do this. Me and my team has 5 years of experience into Python/Django,Selenium & Data Scraping or Web Crawling. Can very well execute this Project and can work at US hours.
Hi, I am able to build software using python. My recent work is : Python [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Looking forward from you. Thanks,
Python/Django Developer Relevant Skills and Experience Python/Django Developer Proposed Milestones $222 AUD - Python/Django Developer Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.