Start date : ASAP.
Listing would stay online till I find the candidate.
Execute feature and bug fix testing for GUI application
* Identify, document, and track software defects found during testing.
* Automate front-end testing using automation tools such as Appium, Selenium.
* Improve testing and development processes using various automation techniques.
* Work closely with developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed.
Job Skills Required:
* Software testing experience including browser testing
* Demonstrated ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot mobile/web applications
* Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies, as well as software development fundamentals
* Basic networking knowledge (IP, NAT, Firewall, Routing)
* Demonstrated ability to write clear and reproducible problem reports, and test results
* Experience with automation testing tools is an asset
* Experience in code review systems and bug tracking services is an asset
* Experience working in a Linux environment
* Demonstrated skills in scripting languages such as Python, bash or Perl are considered assets
6 freelancers are bidding on average $37/hour for this job
Dear,Sir How are you? I am very interested in your project for now. I have experienced in developing Python. I will work very hard and best for you., Best Regards