1) Convert code for downloading from Yahoo Finance from Python to C++Builder. C++Builder is an IDE from Embarcadero Technology. I have access to C++Builder XE4 Pro and C++Builder 2009 Pro and C++Builder 6.0 Pro. A different version of C++Builder may be acceptable as long as I can get the final program version to compile and run with my version of C++Builder.
2) The Python code is available at github and is also attached to this freelancer project. If you do not see the file attached to this project let me know. The github address is below:
[login to view URL]
3) I need this done on the C++Builder 32bit VCL Windows platform.
4) Program should have user entry options for variables needed for download such as stock symbol, start date, end date and any others.
5) Handle the issue of the Cookie and Crumb which are required to access Yahoo Finance.
6) Third party components that are not part of the standard C++Builder package should not be used because I may not have them available.
7) Display the downloaded data in a stringgrid with each piece of data in a separate cell.
8) Do as much of the work as possible in a separate thread.
9) Attempt to download price history and individual quotes for the test symbols below. I do not know what symbols have price history available.
--9a) ^GSPC (S&P500)
--9b) MRO (Marithon Oil) USA
--9c) [login to view URL] (Corn Futures Contract) USA
--9d) [login to view URL] (Acotel Group SpA ) Milan Italy
--9e) [login to view URL] (Credit Agricole S.A.) Paris France
--9f) EURUSD=X (Forex Currency pair)
12 freelancers are bidding on average $346 for this job
C, C++, Python developer, JAVA, HTML Relevant Skills and Experience CSS, MySQL, Ms-SQL, Twitter BootStrap, Mongo DB, Oracle, Java, Magento, Drupal, Joomla Proposed Milestones $200 USD - Cost
C++ Programming is one of my skills i have achived lot of success handling project on Relevant Skills and Experience C++ Programming, Python Proposed Milestones $30 USD - initial milestone deadline??