I need a module created using django-bitcoin for a marketplace that's already built using django 1.3. Here are the requirement's needed.
1) Users will have a bitcoin address generated upon sign up.
2) This address and transaction history will be displayed in the user profile.
3) I would like the customer to have the ease of just transferring bitcoins to their address to deposit money and I would also like the sellers to be able to transfer the bitcoins out after a transaction has been completed.
5) I would like to collect commission on vendor listings when a transaction is completed.
a) I would like the commission to be variable depending on price of listing
b) I would also like the commission percentage go up if the customer/vendor has to go through resolution.
6) I would like to give the option for customers to place a transaction into resolution if they don't receive their product.
7) I would like to set a 30 day auto finalize on the escrow payment if the customer doesn't log back in to finalize the order after receiving their product.
The maximum I am willing to pay for this project is $200. I have some experience with the software but am having a hard time ingratiating the two projects.
Please contact me for more info.