Join a 100% remote team of highly talented professionals from all over the world, serving well-known clients in business, education and the nonprofit / humanitarian sector.
Seeking a hard-working, reliable, detail-oriented individual with excellent proofreading skills and familiarity with Google Docs and Microsoft Office.
Ideally available as needed given reasonable notice, during US working hours.
- Proofreading (bonus if you are familiar with both US and UK spelling conventions)
- QA Checking Text, Videos and Interactive Media
- Formatting Documents (MS Word and Google docs)
- Powerpoint structural editing
- Various Administrative and Online Research Tasks
- Willingness to take on new tasks / learn new skills as needed
- Windows PC with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Google Docs and Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint
You will be asked to answer the following questions when applying:
1. A few of our clients are in the public health sphere and provide a range of reproductive health services, including safe abortion. Would you have any objections to working on these clients' projects?
2. Are you willing to spend up to 2 hours taking our skills tests?
3. How would you rate your proofreading skills?
4. Do you have or can you get access to a Windows PC computer? Do you have Microsoft Office for Windows?
5. With the understanding that you will be afforded max flexibility so long as clients are served and deadlines are met; How many hours are you available per week and are you OK working on a purely as-needed basis or do you require a minimum number of hours?
102 freelancers are bidding on average $23/hour for this job
Hello. I am a native English speaker, technical writer, and scientist. I meet all of your requirements. I am confident that I can pass your required testing and contribute to the continued success of your project.