Openflow Network traffic simulation
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 4
i am looking to have a matlab simulation for a network topology, that will simulate traffic transfer between various network devices. the simulation will compare two types of traffic normal traffic and aggregated traffic based on an aggregation algorithm, this simulation should compare the two scenarios and compare transfer delays and show improvement of the aggregation over normal traffic.
My scenario is an open flow scenario with various network nodes. So I would like to simulate the traffic transfer delay performance for traffic in the network. We should be able to see how aggregation can improve transfer rates. Based on the network capacity.
For 3 kinds of traffic
1. Normal traffic
2. Traffic aggregated with a simple aggregation scheme
3. Traffic aggregated based on our aggregation algorithm
Would like to simulate with traffic flows of up to 100,000 flows.
1. Write for me the algorithm for both aggregation schemes(I have an idea of the aggregation scheme I want to use I have already developed an application to do some form of aggregation)
2. Comparison graphs for the delays in traffic transfer
3. Scalability of the algorithm performance with traffic not aggregated
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online