I am looking for someone experienced in making windows powershell scripts to do the following:
1) Ask a series of simple questions to obtain information needed from the user, or autodetect them. Those questions will be:
- How many CPU threads do you have
- How much RAM do you have
- What is the location of your temp drive
- What is the size of the temp drive
- What is the location of the final drive
- What is the batch type wanted
2) Use the answers to the questions to spawn a number of jobs in powershell windows. Based on a calculation from the above answers.
3) Monitor the output of the windows and spawn new jobs once the job hits a certain point. But also making sure the calculation above is respected as not to over consume resources.
We may be able to make it even simpler with some of the part 1 stuff being auto detected and the right options/values chosen.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $175 for this job
Experienced Powershell Script Writer that can produce this in a console or with a graphical interface. Much can be automatically detected and only variable questions need to be answered
I'd love to help out! I've written PowerShell scripts similar to what your requirements are for this project. I've built PowerShell automations in Windows to complete various tasks, some of which take user input.