Required Features - Payment After All Features Successfully Tested
1. Three types of account(s)
- Clients or Buyers
2. Admin can,
(a) Update home page slider images,
(b) Web pages header and footer details on email, phone, and other details.
(c) Schedule video or audio appointments for website conference calls with requesting clients. Get email
notifications when such appointments are requested by clients. Must use Captcha or avoid spams.
(d) View website visitor statistics
3. Admin can list courses for clients to buy for a given schedule.
Admin can update description, pictures and videos on course web page. Clients pay using Paypal.
4. Clients can shop for courses listed and checkout using Paypal.
5. Partners can request an account and Admin can enable or disable partners account.
6. Admin can let partners make,
(a) Video/audio conferencing schedule to clients for FREE or paid ($, Paypal).
(b) Clients get notifications on appointments confirmation and a reminder few hours before appointment.
(c) Clients can add appointments to their calendars (Google, etc.)
(d) Admin can set a default text with links to be added for appointments notifications emails.
Your appointment with Mr. Allan is scheduled for October 23, 2019 @5PM MST.
Weblink: [login to view URL]
[Admin default text appended at the end of above text]
You can join using this link: [login to view URL]
7. Moodle ([login to view URL]) setup on website(as a home page link) for eLearning.
(a) - Enabling this feature (The BigBlueButton, free addon): [login to view URL]
- How to install BigBlueButton: [login to view URL]
- Another useful link: [login to view URL]
8. Admin can enable partners to access eLearning material at a discount.
9. Live chat integration – Allowing your website visitors to message chat with you direct from your website to your computer or phone.
10. contact form.
11. Social Media link integration and ability for clients to signup using their social media or email accounts (gmail, hotmail, etc.)
12. Cross-browser tested and compatible, (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari)
13. Visitors ability to Search Courses by Type, Date, Location, Price, Availability, etc.
Note: A new site, may have some minor requirements not listed, but we want to work with developers who understand that and accommodate such requirements to accomplish full satisfaction and delivery of final project. As mentioned the full amount will only be released once all features are fully tested.
Thanking all freelancers in advance for quoting, only shortlisted will be contacted.