BACKGROUND ON PROJECT
The Resolution Project is seeking a Designer/WordPress Engineer to assist in redesigning and transferring our current Drupal site ([login to view URL]) to a new WordPress site. This is not a brand redesign project, but rather a facelift for an outdated website that we are hoping to make more engaging and modern in order to clearly communicate Resolution’s work and impact, and to attract donors, volunteers, and supporters to our organization.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Develop a WordPress website according to the sitemap and content library that the organization will provide.
- Design and build 8-12 WordPress page templates, including templates for:
- Home page
- People/venture directory (for staff, volunteers, Fellows, ventures)
- Bio Page (for individuals, ventures)
- Basic page
- News page
- Forms for email list sign up and volunteer applications
- Landing page
- Ensure website can support integrations with Give Lively, Salesforce, iContact, and social media.
- Important features include calendar, forms, tagging and sorting features, media galleries, SEO tools, and similar basic elements.
- Manage content migration from current Drupal site to new WordPress site.
- Create training manual for staff to use new WordPress site, particularly to explain use of customized features/widgets.
- WordPress design and web development experience.
- Experience with reusable content blocks.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Experience with content migration from another CMS (ideally Drupal) to WordPress.
- Experience working with nonprofits a plus.
50 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
Hi there. I'm confident in any part of Web development. [login to view URL] https://www.freelancer.com/u/oneginaalyona Promise high-quality and bug-free. Let's make a great experience. Best regards. Alyona.