students will need to develop a functional data-centric online system. The
minimum requirements for the implemented system must satisfy the points below:
1. The developed system must be functional and is operated online.
2. The developed system must be data-centric (connected to a database).
3. The developed system must be implemented using languages learned in this class: HTML,
4. The system is not developed through any open source based systems.
5. Database must consist of more than five tables.
6. The developed system must incorporate:
– Data Manipulation capabilities
– Sorting & Searching capabilities
– User Verification capabilities
– Varied User Access/Level capabilities
7) Below are added criteria: – Use of Cookie
– Any added function e.g. input validation using JS (should be highlighted during
– Clean, consistent, and attractive presentation (good use of HTML + CSS + Bootstrap)