I need someone that has extensive experience in the following which i need to be done:
Fetch live and historic stock market data thru API access and store it in a database. An external software need to read the final data out from the database on a high frequency. I have a fast and stable VPS where an application can run to receive the data. The application must be very stable and light since the will be loaded lots of data every single second. Finally the data need to be saved in a webserver MySQL database: the data consists of 42 different instruments and must be summed and stored into different sets of time frames: 1, 5, 15, 30 minutes, 1, 4 hours, daily and weekly.
Please consider the following to be included:
- a solution that auto restarts the VPS and/or the service whenever there was no connection etc
- fill in the gaps when something happened like the above. The API has access to historic data
- the ability to move the application(s) to another VPS
- the ability to change the database location
- deliver complete source code and do not built in user limitations of any kind
- every connection needs to be as secure as possible, no easy and simple encryption methods
I know it isn't a very hard thing to code if you are very experienced but i need it done with high quality without problems. Selftesting before asking me to implement or test things is not only professional but logical ofcourse. This project is one of others to come. I prefer working with someone to repeat with.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $185 for this job
Dear Client I can perfectly handle your project to store data via api. I am a full stack PHP expert with 7+ years experience and I can deliver it on time. I would like to discuss the details via chat. Regards Mikhail.