EDIT : This is about 2 hours simple coding. Some people have bid £250 for the project. Bid sensibly or I will just do it myself. Please do not bid without reading. I had about 5 bids in 3 seconds, which is stupid. You can't bid sensibly unless you have read the project description.
EDIT 2 : I don't want to waste your time, and I realise that you have to bid for a lot of projects, so I will consider bids of more than £100 but I want you to include the authenticated channels as well as the public channels. You can find the authenticated channels here - [login to view URL]
i want a small web application to connect to websocket and insert data received via websocket into a mysql database.
this is only to collect data, not analyse it, or make any other interaction.
websocket data comes from bitfinex api.
there are 5 public channels (ticker, trades, books, raw books, candles, status). it is these that i want.
the public channels documentation is at [login to view URL]
i am only interested in bitcoin/us dollar.
this is just about collect the information & inserting it into the database.
i will run this on a spare computer for a few months for testing.
i would like the webpage to be reasonably pleasing to view as i will be looking at it regularly but it does not need to be a work of art. please use a responsive layout. you may find it easiest to use a dashboard template like [login to view URL] which can be downloaded from [login to view URL]
you need to build & test on your own server and then send me all files, including db sql.
1) websocket connection is to be made when page is loaded into browser.
2) automatic connection to all channels is to be made.
3) connection status is to be displayed.
4) connection status history is to be displayed in a show/hide div.
5) automatic reconnection to websocket & all channels if connection is lost (eg if broadband drops, system must fully reconnect when broadband reconnects)
6) properly manage error codes
8) latest data from every channel is to be displayed, together with human-recognisable datetime (eg "22|03|2020 - 15:37:21") - so i can see it is working
9) store ALL data
10) received data is to to be saved into 3 separate mysql databases (you can use 1 for design/testing but make provision for me using 3 databases)
11) connections, data, hearbeats, pings, & error messages are ALL to be stored in server
12) include "createddatetime" column at end of every row in database (mySQL "datetime" type column)
this isn't a big project and i could do it myself but am working on too many other projects at the moment. winning bidder will be in the front line for more projects in the future.