At the moment I have a page: [login to view URL]
What is currently already working:
- Registering a user (sending data to database, send the user an email with validation link)
So, the user is in the database and by the link he can activate his account.
There is a free to use login and registering demo that I want to implement with my current page: [login to view URL] (all options need to be added AND it has to work with the existing LOGIN and REGISTERING forms)
The main parts from the above demo are:
- Login & Registering
- Remember Me or not feature
- Secure (uses PDO & hashes)
- "Forgot Password ?" feature
- Change password functionality
- Custom fields for users' details storing table
- Update users' details easily
- Auto redirection based on the login status of user
- Show time since user joined
- Protection from Brute Force Attacks
- Disable login attempts for fixed time after failed 5 login attempts
YOU DON'T NEED TO WRITE THE CODE YOURSELF AS YOU CAN USE THE DEMO FILES.
All parts need to work with the same database connection file.
The CSS of the different parts need to be aligned as there might be conflicts when the parts are added independently.
The current database might need new fields, you need to provide me with the information on which fields to add.
I WON'T give you access to my server. I will provide you with the code that I'm working with, you have to check the code on your own environment. You have to explain me which files to put where, step by step and I want to understand how my code will be changed.