We are a growing software development company based in Los Angeles / New York City that offers its employees an opportunity to grow their skills as developers, team players, and leaders, through long term collaborative projects.
We are looking for a team in Ukraine to work together on an on-going SaaS project meant to be sold globally, as well as other projects over time.
We want this team to exclusively work with us. We would like to invest into the tech industry and need to be sure that the people we invest into will give us a return on our investment over the long term.
We are currently working to develop a code-less software development platform that will be used to build, deploy, and host other apps. This project will be written in PHP using the Laravel framework, and will use Bootstrap 4 (or React) for the frontend.
It must be written professionally for HIPAA compliance, software security regulations, and stability for large amounts of users. Everything will be fully documented and development protocol will be strictly followed.
We are looking for two full time PHP developers for a trial period of at least 3 months to facilitate the development of our current SaaS project.
Starting wage of $10-20/hr based on experience and involvement. Performance to be reviewed after the initial trial period of 3 months to determine a bonus or salary increase.
- 5+ Years Experience with PHP, SQL, Linux, Apache Server, server administration, and hardware experience.
- 5+ Years Experience with PHP MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony.
- Familiarity with APIs, web services, JQuery, web design, and database design.
- Experience working within a team setting.
- Creative, self-motivated, can-do attitude toward tackling software and hardware issues.
- Solid trouble-shooting, bug tracking, and quality assurance methodologies.
- Strong collaboration skills to develop and maintain a positive team cohesiveness.
- Understanding of / experience with unit testing and source code control using, for example, GitHub, Bitbucket.
- Able to stay ahead of the curve with new and emerging technologies.
- Understands how to consume and build REST/RESTful services.
- Knowledge of industry, able to make recommendations to customize solutions for the company and its customers.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean, test driven, easily maintainable, modular code
- Troubleshoot and debug
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Integrate and maintain various API connections
44 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
We can fix your [login to view URL] checked it. Just give us the chance to prove ourselves....... We have some questions to clarify,please reply us so we could discuss the project in details. Thanks & Regards Moumita