I want a website where I need people to pay to participate in the contest.
I need you to provide proper flowchart, process flow first to show how will you do this. Need good coding practice that is compatible with future wordpress updates.
Admin should be able to create multiple contests at the same time.
Admin will create contest with title and Description and following settings (the dates for example purpose only)
- Entries open from 1st June 2020 to 15th June 2020
- Entry fee xxx
- Total uploads allowed 3 (upload file size limit should be set by the admin)
Check should be in place that only jpg (image) files are uploaded.
- Voting starts 16th June 2020
- Voting ends 30th June 2020
- Winner announcement 1st July 2020
Like that I should be able to create different contests, with dates, fees etc.
- Winner should be automatically decided depending on votes.
- To vote people have to login. 1 person 1 vote per contest.
- Participants form should have all the details with their photo id upload option.
- Would prefer it to be done in wordpress.
Please suggest if I missed anything. There should be proper checks and facilities to prevent cheating.
Once the winner is decided, all the participants of that particular contest should get an email to check the winning entry.
The winner should be highlighted in a proper way on the contest page.
winner should get an email .... admin should be able to edit the content of the email.
If there are no active contests, then a proper message should be shown.
Registration should have OTP verification