We're looking for a frontend dev, who will optimize the CSS of the following page:
[login to view URL]
It's build using visual composer in Wordpress.
We want you to:
- use the design, the fonts, and alignments as they are right now
- make the css clearly structured & optimized, so that no useless or duplicate css is left
- the css should be designed globally
- name the css classes/ids in a unique way so that no other site breaks: name them starting with “bsb_”
- the design should be optimized for computer, smartphone & tablets
- the content should have some space left & right (please define it globally as well, not as it is right now in single rows/columns)
- the bold font should look bolder on mobile as it is currently
- the images should be sharp on all devices
- use bootstrap icons wherever it is possible (e.g. for list items)
- align the “+” icons for the faq section vertically
- images on mobile should have no spaces
Please include a time expectation for this job in your proposal.