Network SYSTEM OF PRIVATE instructors
is required of an App that will serve to provide studies in its different branches, and these will be taught mainly in a face-to-face and in his absence by videoconference.
The idea of this app is to provide advice from studies and issue a certificate validated by the SEP (Mexico) - pending
the app has to show an image of the teacher or tutor which must now be fully registered and interviewed by the appropriate personnel, for it to carry out this activity, the image must be current of the master custodian and must submit a brief biography of his work experience.
Definition of application:
- development of blueprints/Wireframes
Is activity is the generation of the visual guide to all the screens that will have the application. The different elements (buttons, menus, fields, forms, etc.)
generates a document of functionality with the description of each screen
- Deliverable: Document with wireframes and aspects of functionality
2 rounds of
- graphic design of the application for Android iOS/platforms.
- Based on the prototype of the wireframes
- technological design and look and feel Web.
- Deliverable: Design in Adobe Photoshop for the different platforms
- Does not include the cost of stock images
2 rounds of modifications
- The App had a registry of users and teachers who will give the lessons.
- Programming of Applications on 2 platforms:
Android version 4 or higher
iOS version 6 or higher
- Framework Adobe Phonegap (HTML5 transform app)
- Does not include costs of domains or hosting or security certificates (SSL)
- Deliverable: APK (Android) and iPA (iOS), Source Code
• Development of architecture of the platform and data structure.
• Design security architecture.
• Design wire frames and business rules.
• management interface for users. (permissions and types of users).
• customization interface sheets by disciplines.
• Capture Interface sheets of disciplines.
• per-user query, disciplines, region, among others.
• walkways of charge to Credit Card, Debit Card ( Banamex and Banorte )
• Integration to the free Google Maps API (limited to free registration painted on the map
simultaneously approx. 10,000.
• Integration with the Web Service.
• Publication in Play Store and App Store.
Surrender Source Code
- it is required that all the online classes are stored, and classes the guardian/teacher will rise the instruction given at the end of the session (requires access to upload MP4, AVI.etc.etc. )
The development of this App is considered in native development for which the applicant has all the rights on the same