I'm looking for someone who is expert in web scraping, Magento/Shopify and wordpress plugin development. The plugin scrapes product info and images from Aliexpress and imports them into Magento/Shopify products.
Imported products need to have these data and function from original aliexpress product:
- Product title
- MUST support product variation. Eg. When color choice is selected, product image changes. sample product: [login to view URL]
- Everything from product description.
- Original price
1. import individual products from Aliexpress to Magento/Shopify or
import products from a specific category in a store to Magento/Shopify or
Import ALL products from a store to Magento/Shopify.
2. Imported product images need to be large images, not thumbnail size.
3. Everything from "product description" needs to be scraped and uploaded to Magento/Shopify, including images (no img src links or any link back to source)
4. Option to only import products if certain value exist in "Item specifics". Eg. Only import If "brand name" is "nike".
5. Data that needs to be imported into product custom fields:
- Store ID
- Product ID
- product web link
6. Scraped text need to follow the style/text formatting of the wordpress theme, not Aliexpress.
7. Some products have similar images in product description, so it needs to avoid importing duplicate images into Magento/Shopify.
8. Scheduling options to:
- Check if imported product still exist on aliexpress or not. This means checking product urls to see if it's still alive or not. (If yes, do nothing. If no, then put it to draft)
- Check if there's new items in a store. New product ID in store = new products available (if yes, import and put to draft and notify admin of new products. If no, do nothing)
- Option to run manual checks on both the above.
9. A widget in Magento/Shopify "edit order" page that displays aliexpress links for products ordered (refer image). Links are extracted from product's custom field weblink.
- SKU can be anything except the aliexpress product ID.
- While importing, it's best the plugin show progress status, otherwise would be hard to know whether it's still working or not.
- Scraping thousands of products can take a long time and even fail to import all products. You need to find a way to scrape efficiently and not fail in the process.
- I will not pay for an incomplete plugin that doesn't work, my requirements are specific and needs to be delivered (unless it is a truly a technical limitation).
- Able to start work immediately.
-Prefer person with skype or IM.