We are using ActiveCampaign to send E-Mails to our customers and partner companies.
We are now looking for an expert in ActiveCampaign and Google API.
We need a script/solution to solve the following case:
1. Users submit their personal information via Gravity Forms (done)
2. We manually check if all data are fine -> Some buttons for predefined e-mails „Please send us correct information“ etc.
3. After the check the lead will be submitted to ActiveCampaign via Gravity Form Feed
4. Now a script has to check the zip code.
5. An ActiveCampaign automation will send the lead information without personal data to all partner companies (AC Accounts) within a specific radius. Each partner has one zip code to operate plus a radius within they are working saved in a custom field. At the start this might be 50 km but should be editable for us. This check might be done using Google Maps/Places API.
6. If there are less then 3 companies in this area the mail shall be send to 100 km radius
7. In the mail the partner company can „claim“ the lead with a button
8. After clicking the button a webpage will show if the partner was quick enough or not
9. If already 3 companies claimed the lead an error message has to be shown
10. If not a success message will be shown and a e-mail with the lead‘s personal information will be send to the partner company
11. Also an e-mail with information about the company will be send to the lead
Please also check the attached flowchart. It might help a lot to understand the task.
Really important: All emails has to be send using ActiveCampaign. We want to track the leads and partner companies. Moreover in further improvements we also want deals for each company so that we can track also the deal stages.