Bianony EDMS is the name of our project, we would like the modification of the Kimios Bundle electronic document management system, this can be check out on [url removed, login to view], we choose and prefer the [url removed, login to view] because it's user friendly, so we would like some features added to the current software, this software is developed with java, if you doesn't know java on an expert level please stay away.
As earlier stated, the features should include, but not limited to :-
- The software should be able to securely scan, store & manage documents (Archiving & Retention).
- Document Automatic indexing (filing).
- Document conversion – searchable PDF to Microsoft word & Excel, Microsoft Word and Excel to PDF.
- OCR (Optical Character Recognition)- Full text search
- Fast content retrieval
- Security & Encryption
- Access Control for different levels of staffs
- Remote Access – Access documents from any location in a controlled way.
- Email Management
- Sharing documents with co-workers, departments and clients
- Retrieving previous versions of edited documents
- Controlling and regulating when out-of-date documents can be deleted
- Accessing, editing and sharing documents via mobile devices
- compliance management
- print management
- integration with scanners etc
- creation of document schedule
- Cloud based document management system.
- Electronic workflow chart (Monitoring who is viewing documents and when, Tracking edits being made to documents)… etc
Kindly send me the price, time-frame for this project to be achieved. we should also create room for software upgrades, future proof architecture such as use by mobile apps etc. then, what's our conclusion on software deployment, free trial, corporate user and private user... Please kindly give me your professional advice
8 freelancers are bidding on average $2229 for this job
Thank you for the opportunity to let us submit our proposal for the design of the website as per your [url removed, login to view] do a FREE Demo before the project [url removed, login to view] free demo, we agree to do a part of the required functio More