Our need is detailed in 2 points as it follows:
1/ Identify and implement in the backend an ordering workflow structure according our E-Commerce activity.
We sell prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses.
Here is the Work-flow use case:
- The customer (Logged in or Not Logged in) picks up a frame and goes to the ordering process.
- During the checkout, he is redirected through PayPal to pay either by Credit Card or with his PayPal account and finishes the process by placing the order.
- The order is visible in the Oder view section in Magento admin panel.
- The Admin user checks the order and can edit it.
- Once checked, he goes to the tab "Export Configuration" and clicks on the button "Export Order" (cf attached screenshot)
- By clicking on this button, it generates an XML file in a specific folder on the server
- The supplier picks up the related XML file by having an access on our server
- The supplier prepares the order and dispatches the item to our company once the order is ready.
- We receive the order and send it to the final customer.
Relating the choice of order statuses, we have to consider that an order can be sent back to us.
2/ Implement a process which automatically creates a daily folder in a specific location on our server. This folder has the date of the day as name and contains all the XML files generated the same day by the Admin user.
At the moment, the XML files generated go to a unique folder in the server.
Once we make a deal, we will provide you the access to our Magento system.