Please read before applying—
• This database system will have three administrator types and will be used on two computers and one remote tablet.
• It will be used to gather, store, view, and edit information for job applicants, interviewees, and employees.
• It can be web-based or not depending on what is cheaper and more efficient.
• Administrator 1 conducts phone interviews and manages interviewee and new employee information on a desktop.
• Administrator 2 is interviewees and new employees who fill out forms on a tablet.
• Administrator 3 reviews interviewee and new employee information on a different desktop from Administrator 1.
• There should be a way to move/connect people from phone interview tables to interview tables using ID (preferably automatically)
• There should be a way to move/connect people from interview tables to employee tables using ID (preferably automatically)
• Administrator 1 and Administrator 3 should have their own passwords. Administrator 2s can either have a universal password or individual passwords depending on what makes the relationship between applicants, interviews, and employees simplest for applicants filling out forms.
• There will be English and Spanish versions of the interview and new employee forms, with all data stored in the same table
• If interested in this project, we will send another document with all fields and more details.
Terms of Project Award:
• We will pay for your work after we have received and tested the completed database.
• If your database is successful, we would like to hire you again to develop many more databases.
Applicants- Filled by Administrator 1 when conducting phone-interviews
Interviews- Filled out by in-person interviewees
Employees- Filled out by new employees
Job Positions- List of job positions; used to autofill combo boxes
States List- All US States and Territories; used to autofill combo boxes
Adm1 Welcome- Welcome page for administrator 1 with combo boxes for desired action
Applicants- See table
Adm2 Welcome- Welcome page with administrator 2 with buttons for which form they need to fill
Adm2 Bienvenido- Spanish version of Adm2 Welcome
Personal Information- First form interviewees fill
Skills and References- Second form interviewees fill
Education and Employment- Third form interviewees fill
Spanish versions of three interviewee forms
Worker’s Compensation Information- First form new employees fill
Uniform- Second form new employees fill
Background check authorization- Third form new employees fill
Spanish versions of three new employee forms
Thank you- A page to confirm saved information
Gracias- Spanish version of Thank you form
Adm3 Welcome- Welcome page for administrator 3 with combo boxes for desired action
Applicants- All information from table except contact info.
Applicants Contact- Contact info from Applicants table
Personal Information- All Personal Information from Interviews table except contact info
Skills and References
Education and Employment
Interviews Contact- Contact info from Interviews table
Worker’s Compensation Information
Employees Contact- Contact info from Interviews table for employees only
25 freelancers are bidding on average $14/hour for this job
Hey, I am 5+ year experienced Developer having command on a number of [login to view URL] you please come in pm and explain more about the kind of work you require ? I am ready to start immediately.