We are asking for a bid to develop an invoice solution for a running drupal website.
The expected funtionalities are below
- There will be a menu link which will bring the user to a record selection page ( view )
- Based on filter criteria - fields from contents, existing records will be pulled into a table.
- After the records are selected and shown in a table, user will be given the option to update one / two fields in the content in mass update mode ( could be editable view or editable field )
- After the initial table is finalized with the contents, the user will be able to press "generate invoice" button to generate the invoice.
- On the invoice records page, the user should be able to pull out invoice based on filter criteria such as "month","type of invoice" etc.
- every invoice should have a payment link
- Invoice will have it's own workflow status - "generated","accepted","payment made". Generated and Accepted status can be controlled manually but "Payment Made" should be automatic after the payment is made through the payment link
- Invoice will have it's own access permission. It can be edited by certain role when it is in "generated" mode but it should not be editable when it is in "accepted" or "payment made" mode. For more details, please refer to the attachment. The current project is part of prototype building.
Any suggestion is welcome.
Also, please pay attention to the below details before bidding
- This will be strictly a fix bid project. No Negotiation allowed.
- We will not consider anyone without Drupal module development experience
- Detail spec discussion will happen before the project award.